Accéder au contenu principal

Interview 6: INERTIAL

 



Links

Insta

Bandcamp



Interview #6

1.What pedal or instrument you take for a mission to Mars?



Probably my PRS S2 Singlecut or my Fender Aerodyne Bass. Those two would come along for the ride. 


2.What album you take for a neverending moon travel?

Either Power Windows by Rush or Ecailles de Lune by Alcest. 


3.What are your conditions, your habits or your inspiration when composing a new track?

When composing a new track, my environment really inspires/affects the music. Whether it be, what I’m listening to, my emotions at the time, or even just a chord I come up with. Around the Celestial EP, I was just loving Russian Circles and that’s definitely reflected in the music from that time. 

4.Do you have any information to give us concerning a new album or a new track?

My album, Cloud Beings, is out November 12th independently via Bandcamp (streaming is still in the works). I really love the way it came out. I have some demos in the works currently for the follow up which should be out early/mid 2022. 


5.Which artist would you like to work with? (musician, illustrator, movie director or composer)

I think music wise, it would be very cool to collaborate with a vocalist at some point. Mimi Parker from Low or even Chino Moreno from Deftones would be cool. 

6.For which film would you have liked to make a sound track?

Not the biggest Film person, but I think it would be cool to make a soundtrack for Interstellar or Contact. I feel the music I write would fit in a Space setting. 

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Interview #18: ATONALITA

  Links Insta Linktree Bandcamp Interview #18 1) What pedal or instrument you take for a mission to Mars?   It is very interesting question because I'm always thinking about planets, galaxies and generally astronomy issues. For such kind of mission I need just my violin! Because I have started playing music with violin and I can go every where with that! I was a classical violinist and I had  lots of enjoyable memories in different philharmonic and symphonic orchestras, but classical music was not the voice of my soul. I love post-rock music so,  I decided to change my music path into what I think fits better to my interests. I learned to play different instruments of this genre and I owe violin in this regard! It helped me a lot. So, having violin is enough for me to go to the end of the infinite universe! What a paradoxical statement! Hahaha 2) What album you take for a neverending moon travel? Albums have different tracks. Some of these tracks could be better than others and it

Interview #15: THE DIMIDIUM AFFAIR

  Links    Insta Linktree Bandcamp Spotify Interview #15 1.What pedal or instrument you take for a mission to Mars? When it comes to the instrument, the question is simple. I would definitely take my Ibanez FR1620 Prestige. This guitar can be heard in all my songs. The instrument inspires me every time. For the pedals it looks more difficult I think a multieffect or a reverb pedal; everything sounds better with reverb. What, is there reverb on mars? 2.What album you take for a neverending moon travel? That's a super hard question. I often listen to different music. If I really had to choose just one album, I think it would be 'Roads to Judah by Deafheaven'. That album opened up a whole new world for me after the first listen. The album brings me down when I'm stressed, but also pushes me up when I'm down. Somehow you drift into another world when you get into it. Simply ingenious, definitely listen to it. 3.What are your conditions, your habits or your inspiration w

Interview #11: OREANA

  Links Insta Linktree Bandcamp Spotify Interview #11 1.What pedal or instrument you take for a mission to Mars? This question is actually very relevant to me right now, because I've just moved to Dubai for 6 months, and sometimes it feels like Mars, especially with the desert landscape! I could only take one of my five guitars with me, so I actually had to make this choice!  Between guitars and basses, I chose a guitar because I'm still learning guitar and I thought it would keep me more entertained as I continue to learn and take lessons. Between my guitars, I chose my Gibson SG because I can change the tuning on it lol. I love my new Jericho, but it has an evertune bridge so I can't really change tuning between standard, drop D, and drop C, and sometimes I want to switch between the tunings for my guitar lessons, covers I'm working on, or my own songs. Spoiler alert tho- I couldn't live without my basses apparently and I bought one here for $100 like 2 weeks afte